How to Dab CBD Crystals is a question we get asked frequently. This is because Dabbing CBD concentrates is growing in popularity. It is one of the cleanest and most effective methods of consuming CBD.
How to Dab CBD Crystals – What You Will Need
To dab CBD concentrates we’ll need three things:
What is a Dab Rig and How does it Work?
The Dab Rig consists of three main elements. The Glass Pipe, the Nail and a Lighter.
- Product on saleCBD Isolate with Terpenes 90%£15.00 – £35.00
Unlike the traditional method of smoking, say, a pipe or a bong, a Dab Rig isn’t designed to set the concentrate (i.e. crystals, shatter or wax) on fire.
Instead, the nail gets heated up by a torch lighter. This then, when the concentrate is added, creates a vapour that you inhale.
The guaranteed effectiveness of dabbing is what has led it to grow in popularity. It enters the bloodstream almost immediately.
Another reason is that inhaling vapour, as opposed to smoke, is a much healthier option. Dabbing and vaping are closely related. Dabbing refers to specifically inhaling vapour that’s produced by heating up a herb concentrate.
Got a New Dab Rig?
When you first buy a Dab Rig you will need to prime the nail.
To do this, heat the nail and add a small amount of your concentrate. Allow the concentrate to melt and rub it around the nail. Once you have coated the nail allow it to cool before you are ready to start using the Dab Rig.
How to Dab CBD Crystals
- Before you start, have your CBD Concentrate ready on the tip of the Dabber Rod. This means that once your nail is ready to go, you aren’t losing any heat before placing in the crystals.
- Fill the base of the glass pipe with water.
- Heat the nail. For this, we recommend a large, flame thrower style lighter or a blow torch.
- Once it’s started heating, add some concentrated CBD to it. You don’t need a large amount in order for this to work effectively.
- Give a little time for the vapour to come out of the glass pipe.
- You’re ready to go dabbing CBD concentrates
Want to see our first attempt at Dabbing CBD? It will make you laugh