Self care is quite literally doing anything to take care of yourself, whether that is mentally or physically. As we encourage taking CBD for wellbeing, we believe that taking CBD is also a form of self care. In this article, we will discuss how you can add CBD into your self care routine to improve your overall wellbeing!
Morning Self Care Routine
We all have a morning routine. Even if the routine is getting out of bed, going to the bathroom and getting dressed. Morning routines typically contain aspects of self care such as having breakfast, applying creams, etc. You can easily add CBD into your morning routine.
If you have tea in the morning, you can buy CBD-infused tea bags. If you’re more of a coffee person, you can buy CBD coffee. Regardless of what drink you have in a morning, you can add CBD to it with water soluble CBD, as discussed in the CBD Drinks Explained article.
If you’re wanting to take CBD oil or gummies every morning, find a cue that reminds you to take your CBD. For example, you could set any of the following as your cue:
- Making your bed
- Getting dressed
- Eating breakfast
Skin Care Routine
Taking care of our skin is really important. As good as your current skin care routine may be, it can always be improved with CBD! Whether you use moisturising cream, face wash, face scrub, lip balms, or any other creams, consider adding CBD cream, as well as other topical CBD products, to your routine.
Canabidol’s CBD cream has been clinically proven to repair, restore and soothe skin. CBD Life’s skin cream is another great option for supporting your physical wellbeing.
CBD in Your Bath
What’s better than a relaxing bath after a long, tiring day? Why not make that bath experience that much better with some CBD. This is a great idea for athletes, hard workers and anyone who just needs to relax.
You can add CBD bath salts which, as well as providing you with CBD, soothes your muscles and provides essential minerals. CBD bath bombs are another great option for improving your bath experience. You can even make your own CBD bath bombs!
Athlete’s Self Care Routine
It is important for athletes to take care of their bodies and they do this through healthy foods, exercise, supplements and even creams. CBD is in fact popular among athletes and therefore, we recommend athletes to add CBD into their self care routine. Whether that is a drop of oil under the tongue or having CBD edibles.
Athletes may look to add CBD topically. For example, they may use the CBD massage oil when having a massage. They may also use the CBD joint cream when targeting specific areas of the body.
Self Care Routine Examples
We’ll give you self care routine examples to show easily you can add CBD to your daily life.
Example #1 – Morning Routine
- Make your bed
- Have breakfast and drink a hot beverage (you could have CBD in your beverage) while reading a book or listening to your favourite podcasts
- Have a shower (you could have a bath instead and use CBD bath salts or a CBD bath bomb)
- Get dressed (you could use this as a cue to take CBD)
- Apply creams for skin care (you could include a CBD cream)
- Go for a walk to get some exercise and fresh air (you could vape CBD during a stroll)
Photo by Sora Shimazaki on Pexels
Example #2 – After Work
- Sit down and listen to relaxing music (this is a good time to take CBD in any way you want)
- Do some stretches and short workouts after you’ve had a rest.
- Spend time with your family or on any hobbies.
- Have a relaxing bath (use CBD bath salts or a CBD bath bomb)
- Get into bed and read a book or listen to your favourite podcasts (now would be a great time to take CBD oil before bed)
We hope we were able to give you many self care ideas on how to incorporate CBD into your self care routine. The great thing is that you can add CBD to your self care routine in an endless number of ways. Get creative, see what you can come up with!
If you have any more questions about CBD or if you’re not sure how it works, check out our videos and articles.