Table of Contents
If you’re considering giving your pet CBD supplements, then you’re not alone. CBD for Pets has become very popular as many pet owners are giving their animals CBD to help with a range of conditions, from anxiety and inflammation to pain relief.
In the UK, due to their classification as a novel food product, there currently aren’t any CBD products made specifically for pets.
However, it is still possible and safe to give your pet CBD as long as it is a natural flavour and has a low per serving dose. You can use CBD for Dogs, CBD For Cats and CBD for Horses. Any mammal with a backbone can benefit from CBD.
This article will outline why so many people have found success in using CBD for pets in the hopes that you too can experience its many benefits!
7 Reasons why CBD is great for pets
- Ease Anxiety & Stress: CBD has many calming properties that can help pets with anxiety and stress, such as fireworks, car rides, hyperactivity, etc. If the pet is suffering from any type of emotional distress, it can be helpful to give them a dose of CBD.
- Help With Inflammation: Inflammation can affect your pet’s joint health and make it difficult to move around. CBD has anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce swelling and provide relief from joint pain/discomfort
- Improve Joint Mobility: As mentioned above, CBD works its magic on inflamed joints by reducing swelling and allowing for better movement again. Its anti-inflammatory properties also boost collagen production in the bones which helps keep them strong and healthy for longer periods of time.
- Relieve Pain: CBD for pets can also be used to help ease pain in your pet due to injuries or chronic conditions like arthritis or other diseases – it may even help slow down the degenerative process of age-related diseases like dementia!
- Improve Appetite & Digestion: A common side effect of nausea and digestive issues is a decrease in appetite; Hemp oil taken in small doses can help stimulate hunger in pets who are forgetful or uninterested when it comes to their food bowls!
- Promote Better Sleep: CBD For pets (and humans!) who suffer from sleep disturbances such as insomnia or restlessness CBD may be beneficial too! It relaxes the body and mind while helping reduce stress levels – leading to improve overall quality of sleep in general!
- Strengthen Immunity & Heart Health: Taking regular amounts of hemp oil helps strengthen immune system response against allergies and illnesses caused by bacteria or viruses – plus support overall cardio health through improved circulation thanks antioxidants found inside each drop!
Best CBD For Pets
The best CBD for Pets products is here. If you’re looking for a safe and effective way to give your pet CBD, look no further than full spectrum CBD oil natural flavour
It’s the most natural option, as it contains the entire plant extract, without added flavourings which might be toxic for your four-legged friend.
This 500-milligram bottle is a great pet CBD oil as it has a low dose of 2.5 milligrams per drop, making it easy to ensure your pet is getting just the right amount of medication when you administer it – and at that rate, one bottle would last 200 days!
How to Use CBD Oil for your Pet
For pets, it is suggested to start with a small dose of 2.5mg per day, increasing to 5mg if needed after several days.
If your pet is a dog, you can just add a drop to their food or treat. Giving CBD oil to cats requires some creativity as they can smell the hemp – try mixing a few drops into some treats and leaving them on the floor, mixing in some regular treats too!
Many pet owners are turning to CBD to help relieve pain, aid digestion issues, improve sleep, and balance mood.